Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My previous post is just to show some appreciation k!

I find it quite... good... actually, that we've come to a point where not winning actually becomes more of an event than winning.

Long posts are usually a result of a lack of anything better to do or a desire to postpone some other chore. Thus, this post is short.

I do want to try to keep track of what heroes I've played though, just to see how far I've come along since hero logging at the start of the year.

12: Morphling
13: Beastmaster
14: Lich
15: VS
16: Bristleback
17: Goblin techies
18: Silencer
19: Doom Bringer

Wheee. Almost 25% done! Fun fun. Plus I cleared techies. Never thought that would happen.

Will update specifics later... or never...

Been wanting to Panda but somehow can't get the right draft for it.

No comments: